Hello! Here is the STAR Schedule for the week.
Worlds Send Off: Thursday (Doors open at 7:30pm) Watch Senior Red perform for the last time before they travel to The Cheerleading World Championships!
Flyer Class Schedule (Open to both All Star and Potential All Star Members) (Current All Star Members may “Drop In” to these classes. Please do not register.)
- Flyers Class (All Levels): Mon 5:00-5:30pm (Potential New Members: Click here for more)
All Star Member Schedule:
- Team Practices: Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun
- Basket & Twisting Class (Flyers L2-5): Tue 5:00-5:30pm, Drop in class (Must be a L2-5 flyer), $10 to the office upon arrival
- FREE Conditioning Classes: Mon & Tue 6:30-7:00pm
- Open Gym: Disney Theme… All Athletes Ages 7+
- Friday 6:30-7:30 (More Info)
- Tumble 1 Class
- Monday 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Tumble 2 Class
- Tuesday 5:30-6:30pm
- Thursday 5:30-6:30pm
- Tumble 3 Classes
- Monday 7:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm
- Tumble 4 Classes
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30pm
- Thursday 6:30-7:30pm
- Tumble 5 Classes
- Tuesday 7:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm
- Private Instruction
- Sign up here
Looking Forward/Other News:
- Senior Red is competing at the Cheerleading World Championships this weekend! Make sure to follow us on social media to see how they are doing! Let’s go RED!
- Come to the gym on May 3rd to watch our 9 teams as they perform for the last time in NJ at our Summit Send Off! The event is FREE so invite your family and friends.
- Interested in trying out for All Star Cheer? Check out our VIP Page for more info. You can now sign up for our last FREE Clinic! Don’t miss out on an opportunity to see #thestarway.
- Have you downloaded our APP yet? Receive a Loyalty Reward point and earn $20 off a tumbling class or a FREE Open Gym!