Tryout for our Elite and Prep All Star Cheer Program
Hello and thank you for your interest in the Star Athletics All Star Program. Our Tryout Process is unique and has proven to help our staff and our athletes while creating our competitive All Star Teams. We make adjustments to the process every year so please read this Tryout Guide with care. Thank you! If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Your Step by Step Guide to Star Athletics Tryouts & Evaluations
Register for Tryouts
- Create an account on our online enrollment system. Register for tryouts online. Do not forget to follow the steps to make the payment.
- Establish your tumbling evaluation level. Click here to find out how.
- Establish your cheer age. (What age will you be on August 31, 2018?)
- E-mail Us! Let us know your Cheer Age and Level. We will respond and schedule a tryout on a weekday before 6:00pm.
- Wait for instructions after your Individual Tryout. You will be told which Leveled Practice session(s) to attend. (Password protected site will be sent to you via e-mail.)
- Athletes will be evaluated in stunts, basket tosses, tumbling, and jumps in a larger group/team setting. (The leveled practices are a vital part of our team creation process so please make your best effort to attend every session.)
Attend The Reveal/Parent Meeting
- Both athlete and parents can attend the Reveal. On this day, we will announce preliminary team rosters for all teams. There will also be an informational parent meeting. Most athletes will have a good idea of their team placement by the end of Leveled Practices. *Please Note*: Rosters may change throughout the summer, until the beginning of choreography season (late August/early September).
Enjoy your time as a member of TEAM STAR!!
Other Helpful Links:
VIP Page: Our Prospective Athlete Page
Future Dates: A Schedule Of Upcoming Events
E-mail Us: Contact Us With Questions