STAR is hosting a Co-Ed Stunt Clinic. It is OPEN to anyone that would like a flyer lesson.
- Students will perform stunts on multiple types of stunt groups. Single base (1 male + flyer) and multi-base (1 female + 1 male, or 2 male bases)
- Students will rotate through 4 different groups and will have many turns during the 1 hour class
- Each hour is limited to 8 students.
- Students may sign up for more than 1 hour if they choose.
- Each class is $50 per student. There is no discount for multiple classes/hours.
Visiting Staff for Co-Ed Stunt Clinic – Monday August 6th
Bryce Elliott is from Kernersville, North Carolina. He was a gymnast at Flip Force Gymnastics before beginning his cheerleading career at Cheer Extreme in 2012. He cheered on Coed Elite for several years and now attends The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he is a member of the cheerleading team.
Joel Kreider is from Athens, Pennsylvania. He graduated from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro where he cheered on Cheer Extreme Coed Elite and then coached multiple teams at Cheer Extreme. Among his years on staff he earned one world championship title, five summit championship titles, and an NCA title. He continues to travel and spread the skills he developed over the last four years.
Monaco Evans grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. He cheered on Cheer Extreme Coed Elite for many years and in his time earned a world championship title and an NCA title. He now studies at Long Island University Post.
John Ferris was raised in Concord, North Carolina. He is currently studying Business Administration. John is a 2015 World Champion and is continues to cheer on the Cheer Extreme International Coed team.
Franklin Harrell is from Charlotte, North Carolina. He has been cheering for Cheer Extreme Coed Elite since 2015 when they won their first world championship title. He is going to be a senior in high school and continues to be an active leader on his team.